Atlassian Open 2019: Boston
Explore new ways to work Open and the proven practices and tools that help teams thrive.
Join us for Atlassian Open, Atlassian’s inaugural event series on 29–30 October in Boston, Massachusetts. Whether you’re leading a team or working on one, this is for anyone looking for ways to make teamwork productive, fulfilling, and more human.
Teamwork is driven by so much more than technology. It’s about finding the right practices, empowering your teams, and using tools that work the way you want—not the other way around.
In this one-and-a-half day event, we’ll share the best ideas from Atlassian Summit 2019, and how we’re creating the future of teamwork.
Learn how to make your teams powerful, effective, and happier. Here’s what you can expect at Open 2019.
- Drive transformation – Explore new research around working open and practical ways to help your teams adapt
- Hear new ways to work – Work better by learning how to build trust, empathy, and a healthy remote team culture.
- Be inspired by your community – Hear how teams like yours drive change, and share similar challenges, solutions, and new perspectives.
- Hit the ground running – Learn practical tips and solutions you can implement in your organization immediately.
- Build stronger teams – Create healthier, more productive teams with proven tactics from the Atlassian Team Playbook.
- Level up your skills – Take product training courses and workshops with authorized Atlassian instructors
The event will be held at Boston Park Plaza, 50 Park Plaza at Arlington St, Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Contact E7 today to learn more.