The Top 7 with E7: Benefits of SaaS Cloud Computing
It was no secret to us that the Cloud is one of the most effective ways to create and maintain a workspace. Though we should had done it a long time ago, E7 just recently migrated over to the Atlassian Cloud and what better way to announce the move than to share with you the benefits of SaaS Cloud Computing! With Atlassian Cloud, your team find right away how migrating to the Cloud can help your team move faster, prioritize time and resources for your customers and integrate your tools.
Here are E7’s top 7 reasons we support SaaS Cloud Computing:
- Cost: The advantage of having one environment as a workspace for your entire team not only develops an effective workspace, but it also saves in cost as the licensing needed for software and hardware are much lower. In addition, for those who represent small or medium businesses, cost is usually a major deciding factor when it comes to pursuing certain business decisions. Fortunately, SaaS Cloud Computing is a cost-effective move for your team if you apply to either of those business sizes because of this lower price compared to the highly costly and number of software licenses.
- Time: There never seems to be enough work time in the week, but migrating to the cloud can open up new opportunities for your team to save time as well as use it more effectively. From no longer having to settle with older, conventional programs to reducing the amount of wasted time waiting for software updates, the cloud can lift those unneeded drawbacks by providing your team a consistently updated space in a short amount of time.
It does not stop there. Once your team finishes the move to the Cloud, time still accumulates as you can rely on Atlassian for maintenance for this space rather than your IT staff. Furthermore, any updates on software your team would have needed to temporarily stop work for are now taken care of by Atlassian at the convenience of your team.
- Accessibility: There are not many aspects of a workplace that are not affected by use of the internet, let alone a typical, everyday lifestyle. Most workspaces require a general knowledge and experience with technology, so containing your workspace and accessing it online on the Cloud is beneficial for this reason. Another point supporting the easy accessibility of SaaS cloud computing is the ability to access the workspace at any time and in any place while connected to the internet. This is significantly helpful in these recent times due to the pandemic, as many workplaces have transferred their offices to their homes.
- Compatibility: This reason to consider when deciding to move to the Cloud is especially important because it covers a number of areas within a company that can be improved. Not only does SaaS help reduce costs and save time, but it simultaneously improves the everyday flow of work productivity. Rather than getting caught up in discrepancies amongst users in regards to versions or updates, the compatibility and maintenance efforts are internal. Your team is able to log in and effectively communicate tasks, projects, information and data without issues or interruptions.
- Adaptability for users: With the consideration of technology’s incorporation into almost everything we do, a natural adaptation typically occurs when beginning to use a new program. However, the time it takes to fully develop an understanding and complete comfortability with how a site, program or space functions may seem extensive. With the highly efficient setups of the cloud, adaptation becomes that much simpler. SaaS is designed as a workspace that organizes and advances the way you work, so it is built to easily adapt to.
- Customization: This is one of the most beneficial aspects of migrating to SaaS cloud computing because it defers the fear of change when it comes to removing traditional practices within the workforce. The modernization of the Cloud may be a big change from conventional processes, but your team can customize how information is entered, processes are completed and work gets done. There are multiple forms of what this migration can look like, and you can see what each of those look like here.
- Deployment Process: As the general configuration is already set up and ready-to-use, the move to the Cloud is both smooth and quick. In fact, our migration was completed in full from start to finish just over a weekend! Furthermore, the amount or length of delays is minimal, making for an efficient transition from conventional to advanced processes.
So if you and your team are longing to save time, eliminate delays, and looking to cut costs while keeping productivity and workflow running effectively and smoothly, migrating to a SaaS Cloud model (e.g. Atlassian Cloud) for your company could improve those aspects and more for your team. E7 can show you how that’s done with Atlassian. Please reach out so we can help you reach a better work experience.